We are currently seeking qualified group pole fitness instructors for our team! We would love to work with energetic and responsible people! We have an available position for you to teach 1 to 3 pole fitness and/or pole dance classes per week. Training will be provided; however, prior experience with pole dance fitness is preferred.
*At least 6 months of teaching experience in pole dance and/or pole fitness.
* 2 years of pole dancing experience preferred.
* Experience/knowledge in Somatic Movement Practices is a plus.nd/or insurance are preferred.
* Work Authorization (United States) is required.
* CPR and First Aid certification required.
* Group exercise instructor certificate and/or insurance are preferred.
We are looking for pole dance fitness instructors who are able to clearly demonstrate proper pole dance and fitness technique and give corrections when needed. An ideal instructor must provide modifications when needed and create a supportive environment in the class. We would be happy to have an instructor who is familiar with social media and able to assist with postings and advertisements through Yelp, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
If you are interested, please send your resume and a short pole dance/fitness video of you to email@example.com. Please also add your available days and times.